PSG-2 Common Distribution Device – 2 Connector (IP67)
product sku: DP-38017-2View Pricing Chart
PSG-2 Common Distribution Device - 2 Connector (IP67)
Number of Items
1 - 9
The DP-38017-2 is a Common Distribution Device that improves wiring by taking the power OR ground cable and splitting it out to two 12 pin Deutsch connectors for fast power or ground distribution.
- Reduces wiring by distributing power or ground to sensors, lights, and other devices.
- Provides a “best practice” to apply ground and complete the power circuit.
- Provides improved connection quality with no splices, welds, or soldered wire joints.
- Replaces junction boxes, terminal strips and lugs.
- Better solution than stacking ring lugs.
- Typical applications are supplying power or ground on a battery or large gauge wires and breaking it down into multiple conductors without splicing, joining, or welding wires.
- Rugged, potted, sealed device (IP67).
- Power or Ground Stud 5/16-18″.
- Reduces assembly compared to terminal blocks.
- Suitable for out of cabinet mounting (IP67).
- Current: 100 Amps
- Voltage: 36.0 V DC Max
- Storage Temp: -40 C to +80 C
- Operating Temp: -40 C to +80 C
- Housing: bent aluminum, potted
- Graphic/Label: black polycarbonate, white text
- Mounting: flange
- DEUTSCH DT15-12PA (134-1300-01612)
- DEUTSCH DP15-12PB (134-1310-02612)
- Mating Connector:
- DEUTSCH DP06-12SA (134-1000-01612)
- DEUTSCH DP06-12SB (134-1010-02612)
- size 20 DEUTSCH 0462-201-20141 (134-0850-B0700)
- size 16 DEUTSCH 0462-201-16141 (134-0850-K0600)
- DEUTSCH W12S (134-16A0-00012)
- Power or Ground Lug:
- Size (WxHxD): 4.00″x5.25″x2.10″
- Weight (in grams): 600